Kindly confer to these terms of service and use carefully.
They show that the nature of the website and the rules and regulations associated with are greatly important. Along with that we respect the rights of all organizations and individuals. In case of any questions or confusions, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us.
- Description of AIOVideo.com Platform, Service & Account
- AIOVideo.com platform is a video streaming website and service, primarily, which also enables social networking features like friends, comments, likes and messaging. AIOVideo.com platform is made up of AIOVideo.com websites AIO Video player that is embeddable onto any website, AIO apps and web-apps as accessible via any current or future device capable of distributing AIOVideo.com websites and/or AIO video player, and more generally (software, video, data feeds, channels, content) and services provided to you on, from, or through AIOVideo.com Platform and it’s websites (collectively the “Service”)
- By accessing and/or using our The Service, without being logged into AIOVideo.com Account, You will be hereinafter a “Visitor”. A Visitor can access website, watch content set to be viewed by public and perform search on the service. If you are logged in as a registered user by creating an account or signing up on the service (collectively the “Account”) for yourself and/or on behalf of entity you are authorized to act on behalf of; you will be termed as “Registered User”. In either case “Logged in or not” You will be termed as a “User”
- As a Registered User, You will also have the ability to access some more additional features from the Service, and if you have accepted the terms of the “AIO Partners Program”, you will also termed as a “Partner” and will have the opportunity to monetize Your Content uploaded on Your Account.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by AIOVideo.com. AIOVideo.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, AIOVideo.com will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve AIOVideo.com from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- You may never use another person's or company’s account without permission. When creating an account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on the account, and you must keep the account password secure. You must notify AIOVideo.com immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of the account. AIOVideo.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account but you may be liable for the losses of AIOVideo.com or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Your Acceptance
https://www.aiovideo.com/terms/privacy-policy (3) AIOVideo.com platform Community Guidelines, found at
https://www.aiovideo.com/site-pages/CommunityGuidelines which you agree shall be binding on the person, corporation, partnership, association or other entity in whose name you using or registering as a user or a channel and establishing an account. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the service.
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version (https://www.aiovideo.com/terms/terms). AIOVideo.com may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- General Use of the Service — Permissions and Restrictions
- AIOVideo.com hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without AIOVideo.com's prior written authorization, unless AIOVideo.com makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means AIOVideo.com may designate.
You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain AIOVideo.com's prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from AIOVideo.com appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original video to AIOVideo.com, or maintaining an original channel on AIOVideo.com, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- showing AIOVideo.com videos through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above in Section 3.5; or
- any use that AIOVideo.com expressly authorizes in writing.
(For more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, contact-us on email@example.com or Open a contact us page by going to
- If you use the Embeddable Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the AIOVideo.com website.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the AIOVideo.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AIOVideo.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. AIOVideo.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- AIOVideo.com reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- Your Content, Publishing & Copyrights
- As a AIOVideo.com account holder you may submit Content. You understand that whether or not Content is published, AIOVideo.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Content.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, but you are required to grant limited license rights to AIOVideo.com and other users of the Service. These are described in paragraph 6 of these Terms (Rights you license).
- For the entire period during which Your Content is hosted on the Service, You grant to AIOVideo.com, and transferable to its affiliates, the non-exclusive rights to reproduce, represent, stream, replay (including offline display without permanent download), exploit, exhibit, show, market, distribute and to technically modify and compress Your Content as is strictly necessary for the purposes of the viewing and/or streaming of Your Content on the Service. These are further described in Paragraph 6.
- By making Your Content accessible on the Service, You agree to allow any User of the Service, to view and to share Your Content through the AIOVideo.com video player on or through any declination of the Service, as accessible (online or offline) via any current or future device capable of distributing the Service by any means of access, including but not restricted to computers, smartphones, tablets, TV devices, IPTV platforms and/or game consoles free-of-charge.
- Despite this allowance, Your Content shall always remain Your property. Please note due to the nature of the Internet and digital media, data transmitted – including Your Content – cannot be protected against risks of misappropriation and/or piracy, for which AIOVideo.com shall not be liable. You are responsible for taking all appropriate steps to protect Your data, where applicable.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. AIOVideo.com does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and AIOVideo.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content.
- You represent and warrant that you have (and will continue to have during your use of the Service) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable AIOVideo.com to use your Content for the purposes of the provision of the Service by AIOVideo.com, and otherwise to use your Content in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms.
- You agree that you will not post or upload any Content which contains material which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for AIOVideo.com to use or possess in connection with the provision of the Service.
- You agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain any third party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity), unless you have a formal license or permission from the rightful owner, or are otherwise legally entitled, to post the material in question and to grant AIOVideo.com the license referred to in paragraph 6.1 below.
- You agree that Videos that are set for publicly available can be viewed offline with-in the App. Offline viewing is a feature in AIOVideo.com app which caches the content in encoded format and let users watch it from the device instead of online to save bandwidth and buffering with or without connected with the internet. This however does not allow users to copy the content and is limited to be played within AIOVideo.com app only. (Offline Cached videos are subjected to be deleted automatically if the Device/App does not connect with the internet for certain period or video is removed/deactivated from AIOVideo.com).
- Our Content & Copyrights
- We grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right to access and use the Service, which right is conditioned on Your compliance with the Terms.
- The content (other than Your Content and other users' content) included on or accessible through the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, names, designations, button icons, features, functionalities, images, audio clips, information, data collected from the Service, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material and software (the “AIOVideo.com Content”), is the exclusive property of AIOVideo.com and its licensors, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- AIOVideo.com Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of AIOVideo.com or AIOVideo.com's licensors. You agree to not use or exploit the AIOVideo.com Content in any manner inconsistent with any of the rights granted or restrictions set forth herein, including, without limitation, prohibitions on downloading, redistribution, alteration, deletion and deactivation of any content protection mechanisms. You are not allowed to modify, enhance, edit, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based upon or otherwise alter in part or in full any AIOVideo.com Content.
- All rights not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved to AIOVideo.com and its licensors.
- Rights you license
When you upload or post Content to AIOVideo.com, you grant:
- to AIOVideo.com, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content in connection with the provision of the Service and otherwise in connection with the provision of the Service and AIOVideo.com's business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels;
- to each user of the Service, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Service and under these Terms.
- The above licenses granted by you in Content would be terminated when you remove or delete your Content from the Website. The above licenses granted by you in textual comments you submit as Content are perpetual and irrevocable, but are otherwise without prejudice to your ownerships rights, which are retained by you as set out in paragraph 4.2 above.
- Copyright protection & Reporting Prohibited Content
- AIOVideo.com has established an easily accessible means of allowing anyone to notify it of the availability of infringing content or illegal content and/or activity on the Service. Such processes to notify AIOVideo.com of prohibited content are described in detail at the following URL: https://www.aiovideo.com/site-pages/icps.
- If You notice infringing or illegal content and/or activity on the AIOVideo.com Service, You can report it to us at any time by contacting us via the form available from the homepage of the AIOVideo.com website.
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our liability as a service and host
- In its capacity as a web hosting service provider, AIOVideo.com is under no legal obligation to monitor content uploaded on the Service, nor obligated to actively seek facts or circumstances indicating illegal content, but shall forthwith remove or disable access from it's the Service to any infringing content once having been notified of its existence.
- You agree that Your use of the Service shall be at your sole risk and liability. In this regard, You are solely responsible for (i) Your use of the Service and more specifically for Your Content, and (ii) the protection of its computer hardware against any virus or interruption.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service, in whole or in part (including, without limitation, the look and feel, the thematic channels, the functionality, and/or the AIOVideo.com player), on and through which Your Content will be distributed is provided “AS IS” without warranty, provided that AIOVideo.com may enhance, modify and update the Service at its sole discretion. For the sake of clarity, You shall not be entitled to request any modification to the Service.
- AIOVideo.com, its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, vendors and suppliers (the “AIO Parties”) disclaim all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. The AIO Parties also disclaim all warranties, take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content present on the Service, including but not limited to any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity You may encounter on the Service. The AIO Parties make no warranty or representation that the Service or its functionalities or technology, in whole or in part, will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure, including with respect to the delivery of Your content and/or any limitations on Your or any other Users ability to access, view or use Your Content or any other content, or that any information obtained from the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- AIOVideo.com shall not be held responsible in any case for (i) any malfunctions, inherent of the nature of the Internet, in the access and/or use of the Service, (ii) or any default of its obligations caused by force majeure or an unintentional cause. Unless otherwise stated herein, AIOVideo.com does not grant You any guarantee of any kind, whether expressly or implicitly, in any area, including and in particular any guarantee of fitness for a particular purpose.
- Nothing herein shall exclude or limit AIOVideo.com's liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this overall provision above, AIOVideo.com shall not be liable for: (a) any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by You. This shall include; (i) any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly); (ii) any loss of goodwill or business reputation; (iii) any loss of opportunity; or (iv) any loss of data suffered; (b) any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of: (i) any reliance placed by You on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between You and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Service; (ii) any changes which AIOVideo.com may make to the Service, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Service (or any of its features); (iii) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communication data maintained or transmitted by or through Your use of the Service; (iv) Your failure to provide AIOVideo.com with accurate account information (v) Your failure to keep Your password or your accounts details secure and confidential.
- The limitations on AIOVideo.com's liability defined in this section shall apply whether or not AIOVideo.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
- Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or damages so the above disclaimer may not apply to the extent such jurisdiction's law applies to this agreement.
- Restriction on the Service & Related Technologies
- In view of the user-driven nature of the Service, and out of consideration for the general public, You are responsible for maintaining certain ethical standards respecting the Content You upload on the Service. You represent and warrant as an essential condition that Your Content, and any images, data and/or text which you may disseminate through the Service: (i) contains no child pornography; dangerous or illegal acts (including but not limited to incitement to violence, animal abuse or drug abuse); unlawful, obscene, defamatory or libelous material; images of rape or abuse; images of bestiality; or any sexually explicit content (including but not limited to intercourse, masturbation, sadistic or masochistic abuse, explicit depiction of male or female genitalia or pubic areas, pedophilia or necrophilia); (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party (including but not limited to sound, music, excerpts from any animated or non-animated television shows, short, medium-length and/or feature-length films, advertisements or any other material that You have not created yourself or for which You do not have the necessary clearances and permissions from third party rights owners or copyright royalty collection organizations in such materials); (iii) does not infringe personal rights (i.e. that is not defamatory and does not contain insults, abuse, libel, etc.) or personal privacy (including an individual's right to his or her image); (iv) is not contrary to public policy and accepted moral standards; (v) does not display, incite or otherwise promote illegal or immoral activity, and (vi) does not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- By uploading or disseminating images, data, and/or text to or through the Service, You warrant that You are not uploading any infringing material and expressly warrant that You have all necessary rights and/or authorizations from the copyright owner(s) and have paid any royalties or other fees pursuant to any licenses or permissions needed to upload and distribute Your Content on the Service.
- AIOVideo.com reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion whether Your Content, Your AIOVideo.com Account and/or Your use of the Service violates these Terms for any reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. Failure to comply with these Terms may result in (i) Your Content being removed and/or (ii) Your AIOVideo.com Account being deactivated and/or (iii) your use of the embeddable AIOVideo.com video player being blocked and/or (iv) any elements or data related to Your Content or to Your AIOVideo.com Account being modified or removed (i.e. allegedly infringing username, metadata considered inappropriate, etc.) from the Service, without prior notice. In addition, AIOVideo.com reserves the right to report any violation of these provisions to applicable legal authorities and You may be personally liable to criminal sanctions applicable to the content in question (fines and imprisonment), in addition to any applicable civil damages.
- Because the Service is not designed as a video back-up service, You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to safeguard Your video files. In accordance with internet practice and custom, advertisements may be incorporated into the Service and then associated to your AIOVideo.com Account and/or Your Content. We advise you to not to use AIOVideo.com as an archiving service for your content.
- You agree that AIOVideo.com can remove your content if it’s not viewed or access after certain period of time.
- Moreover, You shall not (i) falsely increase the number of views, impression of or clicks associated with Your Content or other users’ content either directly or indirectly, or automatically or manually, or (ii) authorize or encourage any third party including offering any financial incentive to do the same.
- You agree to that AIOVideo.com may display 3rd-party advertising on the content since the service is free-to-use for users and 3rd party advertising company or agency shall cover its cost by displaying digital advertisements to users unless it’s specifically mentioned by account holder not to display ads on the content through communication or email and both parties agree on it. You may opt-in for revenue sharing if your content is eligible for Major Ad networks.
- You also warrant that any website or applications on which You export Your Content and/or other users’ content through the embeddable AIOVideo.com video player does not include any element that: (i) breaches any intellectual property rights of any third parties or (ii) constitutes an injury to any person (including defamation, slander, abuse, etc.) or to any third party’s privacy rights or (iii) encourages violence or hatred against any individual or group, or cruelty to animals (iv) or contains sexually explicit or highly suggestive content or (v) encourages drug use or any illegal activity (vi) constitutes a threat to public order or standards of decency and good morals or (vii) violates any applicable laws. Moreover, You warrant that Your use of the embeddable AIOVideo.com video player shall not be made for: (i) any activity which may imply any kind of product, trademark or artist endorsement without authorization from the applicable rights owner or (ii) resale of any kind of the Service or (iii) any unauthorized third party contests or (iv) synchronization of the underlying musical composition that might be embodied in the content displayed through the embeddable AIOVideo.com video player or any other use with any visual media output. You also shall not modify, build upon or block any portion or functionality of the AIOVideo.com video player including but not limited to links back to the AIOVideo.com website. By embedding Your Content and/or other user’s content through the embeddable AIOVideo.com video player on any website or applications, You warrant that You have all the necessary rights and/or authorizations from the owner(s) of such website or applications and have paid any royalties or other fees pursuant to any licenses or permissions needed to such distribution.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service (including but not limited to the AIOVideo.com video player and its related technologies). You agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Service or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service. You agree not to collect or harvest any personal data of any User, Viewer, User or Partner of the Service and to not use the Service) for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise.
- You agree not to use the Service and any of its related technologies (including without restriction the AIOVideo.com video player, the website, the app and the webapp) for any commercial use unless You obtain AIOVideo.com's prior written approval, in particular any of the following uses: (i) the sale of access to the Service, (ii) the sale of advertising, sponsorships or promotions placed on or within the Service or content or AIOVideo.com video player.
- You agree not to access content hosted on the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the Service, and solely for Streaming purposes. "Streaming" means a digital transmission of an audiovisual work from the Service to a User operated Internet enabled device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be permanently downloaded, copied, stored, or redistributed by the User. Accessing a AIOVideo.com user’s content for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming and personal use is expressly prohibited. If You wish to use another user’s content for any other purpose, in particular for commercial use, You are solely responsible for obtaining the necessary advance authorization. You agree and shall indemnify and hold AIOVideo.com- harmless from and against any liability, loss, damages (including punitive damages), claim, settlement payment, cost and expense, interest, award, judgment, diminution in value, fine, fee (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), and penalty, or other charge (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and all other cost of investigating, defending or asserting any claim for indemnification under these Terms) arising from or relating to (i) Your Content, (ii) Your violation of the Terms or any other policy of AIOVideo.com; (iii) Your use of the Service; and (iv) Your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that some other Partners are third party beneficiaries of these Terms and as such they may have the right to enforce these Terms against You as a third party beneficiary of these Terms.
- General legal terms
- The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and AIOVideo.com and govern your use of the Service and completely replace any prior agreements between you and AIOVideo.com in relation to the Service. All other terms of service that AIOVideo.com. and any of its subsidiaries may have in place from time to time are expressly excluded from the Terms.
- You agree that AIOVideo.com may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Service.
- You agree that if AIOVideo.com does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which AIOVideo.com has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of AIOVideo.com's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to AIOVideo.com.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which AIOVideo.com is a part shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the Terms which confers a benefit on (or rights in favor of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be a third party beneficiary of the Terms.
- The Terms, and your relationship with AIOVideo.com under the Terms, shall be governed under the Constitution of Bangladesh. You and AIOVideo.com agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangladesh to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that AIOVideo.com shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or other equivalent types of urgent legal remedy) in any jurisdiction.